In this video, I explain the five main criteria that any work from home business or network marketing company needs to have before you should get involved with them.
1) You have residual bills, you need a residual income, therefore make sure they have consumable products
2) Recession resistant – research their growth chart and make sure they’ve got a recorded track record showing their product sales during times of recession
3) Increasing or expanding market, I operate in the health and nutrition market which is dubbed the next ‘trillion dollar industry’
4) Reputable company – make sure it’s not a pyramid scheme, ensure they are audited and above board. The DSA is the direct selling association which is a governing body who independently audit and ensure that companies are who they say they are and do what they say they’ll do. Forever Living products have an excellence award with the DSA so that gives me peace of mind.
5) Easily replicated – make sure if you need to build a team, that what you need to teach them to do is easy for them to show other people. The easier this is, the bigger your team can grow, and therefore your income increases.
This is what I spend my time doing now, teaching other people to do what I do, so if you’d like to know more about the company I work with, Forever Living, please click here to email me