With everything that’s going on in the world we live in, it’s made me incredibly grateful to have a business I can work from home (and behind a laptop if I choose to.) Some of my friends have no choice but to continue working in customer facing environments where they fear they may bring the virus home to their families every night. While others have businesses of their own but their income has been cut because of people scared to go out, meanwhile the costs of running their premises remain unchanged.
It has also helped me realise I want to focus much more time and effort helping other people have the following choices:
* To work from home (or wherever you wish) if you need to.
* To work to your own schedule / choosing more or less hours depending on what you need and want to earn and achieve.
* To work when you need to around family life, (Jack’s currently having his afternoon nap upstairs).
* To build a business for your family’s future that’s willable so your children can receive your income in the future.
* To be able to keep your children at home for a few weeks without worrying about childcare/and your income.
* To not feel obligated to put your family’s health at risk by simply having to work where and when you’re told to.
* To not be dependent on one line of income / to have a backup.
If you know anyone wanting to make a change in their working situation, or wanting to create a “side-hustle” or part-time business as a plan B or backup plan regardless of what’s happening outside your front door, then get in touch, or send this to that friend so they can get in touch for info.
I’ll send across a quick 5 min video with some info and if it’s for you great, and if not no worries!
Feel free to contact me from any country, I’ll be happy to hear from you.